Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feeling Bad

Wow. Now I'm feeling really lousy. Couldn't do anything yesterday but complain and sleep. In that order.
  • Tired
  • Aching
  • Nauseous
  • Tired
  • Headache
  • Stomach Ache
  • Tired
  • Irritable Bowels
  • Tired
Guess that prednisone was masking a lot of these side effects. Kind of wish it were still doing that.

Never thought I'd miss that stuff.

Hate to think this is going to be the monthly routine—feeling like a bag of sh– for a week of every month doesn't portend good things.

Oh well. Today's another day, and maybe I'll fare better.

Pass the syringes, please.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I had an epiphany this evening about Antiochers and all their writing. We went to a do for another Antiocher running for port commissioner here, and the subject of co-op jobs came up. I realized, yeah, what all those jobs had in common was the monster paper we had to write after each one - what we did, didn't, tried to do but couldn't, all our travails with the establishment of the day - and that experience embedded in us the will, or need, to write up what we do, what we go through, so everybody can know about it and help make the world a better place. And there you are, writing the most literate blog I've seen, on your travails with MDS. We readers share a bit of your pain because we see it through your eyes, and while we're chanting for you, we're learning something to help us make the world a better place. So if you feel too tired to write, write anyway. You don't have to want to write, or feel like it, you just have to do it! And hey, again, I've got close to a million words in an e-mail exchange with a person I've never met, on when I went through the testicular cancer scenario some ten years ago; will forward on request...(that's a joke.) OK, carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's true - you just can't keep a good Antiochian down. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not sure if this blog is proving to be therapeutic or not, but it seems to be doing some good somehow some way somewhere, so I'll keep having at it.

    ReplyDelete