Monday, September 7, 2009

MDS: It's All Relative

Having returned from a brief road trip to Connecticut to attend a wonderful wedding, it's now time to prepare for another week's battle with Vidaza.

In theory, at least, I'm prepared to be useless or near-useless by Wednesday. We'll see if my "preparedness" holds up when I'm actually feeling lousy.

Meanwhile, of course, the bone marrow biopsy results may come in about mid-week, which just provides another element about which to convince myself I'm not worried.

The good news is that
  • my golf game continues to improve
  • and, the NFL season starts this week.
So, I can continue to distract myself not only with the life-and-death results of Giants' games, but with the mysteries of why I can sometimes hit a golf ball so well and other times so poorly.

This black-and-white (good shot/guys-bad shot/guys) orientation contrasts nicely with MDS's relativism.

Go Big Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment