Monday, November 23, 2009

MDS: No Naps in Sight

Five days without a nap. Is that kind of like going five days in the desert without water?

Don't think so.

But, it feels like it.

Not that any serious physical exercise has been included in those days. Just
  • 2 days of driving
  • 2 days of playing ski journalist in Boston at the Boston Ski Show
  • 9 holes of golf
  • 1 day of sitting in the semi-cold at Giants Stadium (at least the Giants won)
Really. How strenuous should that be?

Well, how it should be and how it is are two different things, and I'm facing this Monday morning with cobwebs in my eyes, between my ears and probably in other places.

And, I can't go back to sleep. Actual deadlines must be met.

Oh well. Dr. O never said I should show up for blood counts this week, so maybe I'll play it irresponsibly and not call to find out if she meant it. That'll buy me an extra 90 minutes to nap today and tomorrow.

After that it'll be Thanksgiving and she won't be there. Ha!

Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment